Our Accelerated Nursing Programs
Roseman’s accelerated nursing programs allow students to leverage their prior education toward a career in nursing. The 70+ credit curriculum encompasses online theoretical course work and over 800 hours of hands-on labs and clinical work.
Nursing simulation and skills labs occur in our ABSN Learning Sites located near Salt Lake City, Utah and Las Vegas, Nevada.
Your clinicals will be completed at local healthcare facilities where you will work with preceptors to provide you with a more intensive clinical experience and an opportunity for you to refine your clinical skills.
Graduates are eligible to take the NCLEX-RN in preparation for licensure as a registered nurse, and are also be able to apply for graduate programs of study in nursing.
- Online-based, accelerated 16-month* program of concentrated study
- Class discussions, presentations, modules, and related materials are accessible 24/7 from the comfort and convenience of your own home or other location of your choice
- Hands-on lab work is completed in a new and modern simulation labs where you can learn and practice with faculty supervision and feedback in such areas as fundamental skills, health assessment and community health
- Credentialed faculty on site to assist with lab, didactic, and clinical learning
*Program length may vary per cohort due to holidays and other breaks
Interactive, Not Independent
Roseman’s ABSN program is a unique interactive experience. Similar to a traditional class, you will work and interact with a group of other students guided by a faculty member. You will have assignments, assessments, and projects, and, because it’s online, you are able to complete your work anytime and anywhere that’s convenient for you, so long as you meet instructor-designated deadlines. You will have the attention of staff and faculty, with advisement via telephone, email, or online chat in addition to virtual and on-site faculty office hours.
What You Will Learn
- Critical thinking and core knowledge related to health assessment, pharmacology, and clinical interventions and procedures.
- Health promotion, risk reduction, and disease prevention.
- Community and global healthcare issues
- Illness and disease management
- Information and healthcare technology
- Healthcare ethics
- Cultural diversity
- Healthcare systems, policy and law
- Inter-disciplinary care
- Research and evidence-based practice
- Health education and advocacy
Getting Real-World Experience
Nursing simulation and skills labs allow you to practice lesson learned through your online coursework in a safe environment, under instruction, before you interact with real patients. Then, to fully prepare you for a nursing career, in-hospital clinical rotations are completed in such areas as medical surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics, gerontology, psychiatric/mental health, and leadership/management.
The Roseman Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (3343 Peachtree Rd, NE Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326: (404) 975-5000)
To learn how you can get started on your accelerated nursing education, contact us to speak with an admissions advisor.