I have a bachelor’s degree from a foreign educational institution. What’s my next step?

Undergraduates who have achieved their education abroad generally express confusion over where to begin or what is needed when attempting to use their previous education in the United States. Before meeting with an academic advisor, it is essential that you have your previous educational transcripts evaluated by either World Educational Services or Josef Silny & Associates, Inc. Either of these organizations provides cost-based fee services to assist students educated abroad in foreign credential evaluation and translation to determine the foreign education equivalency in the United States.

world-education-services-logojla-logoWorld Educational Services www.wes.org
1 Battery Place, New York, NY 10004


Josef Silny & Associates, Inc. www.jsilny.com
7101 SW 102nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33173

Be sure to do your research and read each organization’s website to select the provider that best services your individual needs.

To request more details about the Roseman’s ABSN program in Nevada, contact us at http://outreach.rosemannursing.com.

Get Started Today

I am interested in the VBSN Program.

By requesting information, I consent to be contacted by Roseman University through my email, phone, and text using automated technology regarding enrollment.