Happy Nurses’ Week! Roseman University accelerated nursing program plans to show nurses how much we appreciate them this week and all month. This month, we will be hosting the Thank You Note to Nurses Contest! We are inviting our Facebook friends, Twitter followers and anyone who cares to participate to write thank you notes to the important nurses in their lives.
To participate in the Thank You Note to Nurses Contest, visit the Roseman University of Health Sciences College of Nursing accelerated BSN Facebook page and tag the nurse you would like to thank in the comments section for the contest posting. Write a brief thank you note to that nurse to enter for a chance to win a $15 Starbucks gift card for you and a $15 Starbucks gift card for the nurse you to whom you are writing the thank you note. Be sure to write your thank you note by May 30, 2014 at 12 pm EST. To double your chances of winning, like and share the Facebook contest status with your friends and encourage them to participate! Let’s show the nurses in our lives how much we appreciate them this year! We are starting off the contest today by writing a thank you note to a nurse in our life:
Dear Nurse Mary,
Thank you for choosing the selfless career path of nursing and dedicating your life to the care of others. Your happy attitude and devotion to your patients makes the hospital a happier place. Thank you for all you do!
We invite you to follow our lead and participate in the Thank You Note to Nurses Contest. Please see the rules below for the competition:
- Contestants must be 18 or older to participate.
- All entries must be original. Plagiarized entries will be disqualified.
- All entries must be submitting no later than May 30, 2014.
- By submitting your entry, you are acknowledging that Roseman University reserves the right to use the content you submitted on their website, http://www.rosemannursing.com.
- Gift cards are non-transferable and amount is non-negotiable.
- The winning contestants must email email@example.com with their name, address, telephone number and date of birth no later than June, 30, 2014 to claim their prize.
- Please keep all entries free of foul language and innuendos. All inappropriate and non-nurse related entries will be disqualified.
If Nurses’ Week has inspired you to become a nurse at Roseman University, we invite you to learn more about how you to become a nurse in just 16 months through Roseman University’s ABSN program by filling out this quick form or calling us at 866.892.2928.