Our faculty are critical to the success of our students. We value innovation and commitment to our students. Earning a BSN in as few as 16 months* is challenging. Our team provides the support and guidance students need to make their dream of becoming a nurse come true.
We’re looking for people who:
- Build lasting relationships
- Have a passion for the nursing profession
- Make progress and effect positive change
- Adapt and remain flexible
- Are organized and detail-oriented
A Master of Science in Nursing and an active Nevada RN license are required.
Shape the nurses of tomorrow.
“Students’ success is always at the forefront. Working here gives you the benefits of growth and creativity. It is a warm environment that leaves you feeling good about what you’ve accomplished and where you’re going.”
– Angela Cardona, Site Director
*Total program length for some cohorts may vary slightly due to holidays and other breaks.