36 Facts You Need to Know About Roseman’s Accelerated Nursing Program in Las Vegas: 1-19
Interested in a quick overview of Roseman’s accelerated nursing program in Las Vegas? We’ve got you covered. Check out the first 19 of 36 key facts about our program.
- Roseman University offers an Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN).
- Our program is for those who already have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. college or university.
- The accelerated nursing program can be finished in 16 months full time.
- Our nursing curriculum follows a block format instead of a semester format, allowing students to master nursing concepts one at a time.
- Graduates are prepared to take and pass the NCLEX exam – required to earn your license as a registered nurse (RN).
- Roseman is regionally accredited and licensed to operate in the State of Nevada.
- There’s no wait list.
Hybrid Learning Model
- The accelerated nursing program includes didatic (theory) coursework, skills practice and onsite clinical experiences.
- Our didactic coursework is primarily online.
- Our learning platform makes it easy to access learning materials 24/7.
- In our program, you’ll practice what you’re learning in our simulation lab.
- The sim lab is where you learn and refine a wide range of nursing skills, from basic fundamentals to sophisticated critical thinking.
- In the sim lab, you learn from faculty and practice with your peers, using the same or similar equipment you’d find in an actual hospital or healthcare facility.
- There are scheduled lab times for class sessions and open lab times for students who want extra practice.
- You’ll apply your theoretical knowledge and competencies in onsite clinical experiences throughout Southern Nevada.
- Clinicals give you a real-world view of nursing before you graduate.
- Clinicals take place onsite at hospitals and healthcare facilities.
- The curriculum includes a preceptor rotation that allows students to work with registered nurses to facilitate the transition from nursing student to entry-level professional nurse.
Can’t wait for the second half of the list? Contact us today about Roseman’s accelerated nursing program!